There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- to touch physically.
- establish communication with.
- The act of touching physically.
- The establishment of communication (with).
- (colloquial) A contact lens.
- that part of something which touches or makes contact, especially of something electrical
Touch the contact to ground and read the number again.
- Someone with whom one is in communication
The salesperson had a whole binder full of contacts for potential clients.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. [L. contactus, fr. contingere,
-tactum, to touch on all sides. See Contingent.]
1. A close union or junction of bodies; a
touching or meeting.
2. (Geom.) The property of two
curves, or surfaces, which meet, and at the point of meeting have
a common direction.
3. (Mining) The plane between two
adjacent bodies of dissimilar rock. Raymond.
Contact level, a delicate level so
pivoted as to tilt when two parts of a measuring apparatus come
into contact with each other; -- used in precise determinations
of lengths and in the accurate graduation of
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Conact
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Contact
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.