There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a person who tends cattle
- a person who tends cattle in the US West or Southwest
- a person from the US West or Southwest
- a person who dresses like a US cowboy, especially one who wears a cowboy hat
- a fan of Country-Western music
- (UK, colloquial) a dishonest and incompetent independent tradesman. A cowboy plumber may collect a large fee in advance, and leave floods and the need for expensive corrective work behind.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cow"boy` (-boi`), n.
1. A cattle herder; a drover; specifically,
one of an adventurous class of herders and drovers on the plains
of the Western and Southwestern United States.
2. One of the marauders who, in the
Revolutionary War infested the neutral ground between the
American and British lines, and committed depredations on the
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Coboy
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cowboy
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.