There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- broken so that cracks appear on, or under, the surface
- broken into coarse pieces
- (of a voice) harsh or dissonant
- (slang) crazy; crackpot
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cracked (krăkt), a.
1. Coarsely ground or broken; as,
2. Crack-brained. [Colloq.]
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Craked
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cracked
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.