There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (gastronomy) Fat that, after roasting a joint, hardens and crispens.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Crac"kling (kr?k"kl?ng), n.
1. The making of small, sharp cracks or
reports, frequently repeated.
As the crackling of thorns under a pot, so
is the laughter of the fool.
Eccl. vii. 6.
2. The well-browned, crisp rind of
For the first time in his life he tested
3. pl. Food for dogs, made from
the refuse of tallow melting.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cracling
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Crackling
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.