There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A place where dairy products are prepared or sold
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cream"er*y (-?r-?), n.; pl.
Creameries (-&?;z). [CF. F. cr&?;meric.]
1. A place where butter and cheese are made,
or where milk and cream are put up in cans for market.
2. A place or apparatus in which milk is
set for raising cream.
3. An establishment where cream is
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Creaery
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Creamery
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.