There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The Catholic doctrine that each individual human soul is created by God, as opposed to traducianism
- Any creation belief, especially a belief that the origin of things is due to an event or process of creation brought about by the deliberate act of any divine agency, such as a Creator god.
- The creation beliefs of Judaism, Christianity or Islam.
- The theological controversy concerning the origin of the human species, and other living beings, and especially questioning in what sense if any the creating acts of God are considered a matter of historical fact
- The subject of a debate concerning origins and the findings of science, focused on the degree to which the theory of evolution is compatible with religious belief in the Creator.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cre*a"tion*ism (-?z'm), n. The
doctrine that a soul is specially created for each human being as
soon as it is formed in the womb; -- opposed to
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Creationsm
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Creationism
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.