There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (chemistry),(physics) to make something form into crystals
- to make an idea etc more definite or precise
- to coat something with crystals, especially with sugar
- to assume the form of a crystal
- to become more definite or precise
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Crystallized (-līzd); p. pr. & vb.
n. Crystallizing.] [Cf. F. cristalliser.
See Crystal.] To cause to form crystals, or to assume
the crystalline form.
Crys"tal*lize, v. i. To be
converted into a crystal; to take on a crystalline form, through
the action of crystallogenic or cohesive attraction.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Crystallze
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Crystallize
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.