There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (transitive) To produce (an organism) by the mating of individuals of different breeds, varieties, or species; hybridize.
- (intransitive) To mate so as to produce a hybrid; interbreed.
- An organism produced by mating of individuals of different varieties or breeds.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cross"breed` (-brēd`), n.
1. A breed or an animal produced from
parents of different breeds; a new variety, as of plants,
combining the qualities of two parent varieties or
2. Anything partaking of the natures of
two different things; a hybrid.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Crossbeed
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Crossbreed
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.