There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- An intersection where roads, lines, or tracks cross
- A place at which a river, railroad, or highway may be crossed
- A voyage across a body of water
- (architecture) The volume formed by the intersection of chancel, nave and transepts in a cruciform church; often with a tower or cupola over it
- Extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cross"ing, n. [See Cross,
v. t. ] 1. The act by
which anything is crossed; as, the crossing of the
2. The act of making the sign of the
cross. Bp. Hall.
3. The act of interbreeding; a mixing of
4. Intersection, as of two paths or
5. A place where anything (as a stream)
is crossed; a paved walk across a street.
6. Contradiction; thwarting;
I do not bear these crossings.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Crossng
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Crossing
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.