There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Execution by being nailed or tied to an upright cross and left to hang there until dead.
- (the Crucifixion) The death on a cross of Christ.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. 1. The act of nailing
or fastening a person to a cross, for the purpose of putting him
to death; the use of the cross as a method of capital
2. The state of one who is nailed or
fastened to a cross; death upon a cross.
3. Intense suffering or affliction;
Do ye prove
What crucifixions are in love?
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Crucifixeon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Crucifixion
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.