There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- present participle of the verb to crush
- that crushes; overwhelming
- the action of the verb to crush
- a former method of execution
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Crush"ing, a. That crushes;
overwhelming. "The blow must be quick and crushing."
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Crusing
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Crushing
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.