There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (intransitive) To reach the highest point; to build up to a climax.
Their messy breakup culminated in a restraining order.
- (intransitive) terminate; to end or finish, especially in a climactic manner
The class will culminate with a rigorous examination.
- (transitive) To bring to a conclusion, especially a decisive one.
The obstacle course culminates in the vaunted Leap of Death.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
v. i. [imp. & p. p.
Culminated (-nā`t&eucr;d); p. pr. & vb.
n. Culminating (-nā`t&ibreve;ng.] [L.
cuimen top or ridge. See Column.]
1. To reach its highest point of altitude;
to come to the meridian; to be vertical or directly
As when his beams at noon
Culminate from the equator.
2. To reach the highest point, as of
rank, size, power, numbers, etc.
The reptile race culminated in the
The house of Burgundy was rapidly
a. Growing upward, as distinguished from a
lateral growth; -- applied to the growth of corals.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Culminte
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Culminate
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.