There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (colour) a reddish-brown color, like that of polished copper.
- of or of the nature of copper
- (chemistry) containing copper
- (colour) of a reddish-brown color, like that of polished copper.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cu"pre*ous (k?"pr?-?s), a. [L.
cupreus, fr. cuprum.] Consisting of copper or
resembling copper; coppery.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cupeous
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cupreous
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.