There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- having successive letters joined together
- a cursive character, letter or font
- a manuscript written in cursive characters
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cur"sive (k?r"s?v), a. [LL.
cursivus: cf. F. cursif See Cursitor.]
Cursive hand,a running
Cur"sive, n. 1.
A character used in cursive writing.
2. A manuscript, especially of the New
Testament, written in small, connected characters or in a running
hand; -- opposed to uncial. Shipley.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Curive
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cursive
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.