There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Present participle of to cut.
- The action of the verb to cut.
- A section removed from the larger whole.
- A newspaper clipping.
- A leaf, stem, branch, or root removed from a plant and cultivated to grow a new plant.
- An abridged selection of written work, often intended for performance.
The actor had to make his cutting shorter to fit the audition time.
- The editing of film or other recordings.
- (not comparable) That is used for cutting.
I need some sort of cutting utensil to get through this shrink wrap.
- Of remarks, criticism, etc., potentially hurtful.
The director gave the auditioning actors cutting criticism.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. 1. The act or process
of making an incision, or of severing, felling, shaping,
2. Something cut, cut off, or cut out, as
a twig or scion cut off from a stock for the purpose of grafting
or of rooting as an independent plant; something cut out of a
newspaper; an excavation cut through a hill or elsewhere to make
a way for a railroad, canal, etc.; a cut.
Cut"ting, a. 1.
Adapted to cut; as, a cutting tool.
2. Chilling; penetrating; sharp; as, a
3. Severe; sarcastic; biting; as, a
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cuttng
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cutting
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.