There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A person either admitted to a theatrical or musical performance without charge, or paid to attend
- A person such as a pilot travelling on an ariline flight as a passenger for free, for example to return home or travel to their next assignment
2002: Are you my deadhead to Miami? — Catch Me If You Can, Steven Spielberg
- A train or truck moved between cities with no passengers or freight, in order to make it available for service
- To travel on an airline as a deadhead (non-paying passenger).
- To remove spent or dead blossoms from a plant.
If you deadhead your roses regularly, they will bloom all season.
- A fan of the rock band the Grateful Dead
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dead"head` (?), n. 1.
One who receives free tickets for theaters, public conveyances,
etc. [Colloq. U. S.]
2. (Naut.) A buoy. See under
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Deadead
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Deadhead
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.