There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a standstill resulting from the opposition of two evenly matched forces; a stalemate or impasse
- (computing) an inability to continue due to two programs or devices each requiring a response from the other before completing an operation
- to cause or to come to a deadlock
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dead"lock` (?), n. 1.
A lock which is not self-latching, but requires a key to throw
the bolt forward.
2. A counteraction of things, which produces
an entire stoppage; a complete obstruction of action.
Things are at a deadlock.
The Board is much more likely to be at a
deadlock of two to two. The Century.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Deadock
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Deadlock
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.