There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- One who deals things, especially automobiles; a middleman
That used car dealer gave me a great deal on my 1962 rusted-out Volkswagen bug!
- One who peddles illicit drugs, especially to teenagers
- A particular type of stock broker or trader
- a dealer (One who peddles ilicit drugs, especially to teenagers)
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Deal"er (?), n. 1.
One who deals; one who has to do, or has concern, with others;
esp., a trader, a trafficker, a shopkeeper, a broker, or a merchant;
as, a dealer in dry goods; a dealer in stocks; a retail
2. One who distributes cards to the
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Deler
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Dealer
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.