There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Rubble, wreckage, scattered remains of something destroyed
- Litter and discarded refuse
- (geology) Large rock fragments left by a melting glacier etc
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
||Dé`bris" (?), n. [F., fr.
pref. dé- (L. dis) + briser to break,
shatter; perh. of Celtic origin.] 1. (Geol.)
Broken and detached fragments, taken collectively; especially,
fragments detached from a rock or mountain, and piled up at the
2. Rubbish, especially such as results from
the destruction of anything; remains; ruins.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Deris
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Debris
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.