There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A biological process through which organic material is reduced to e.g. compost
- The act of taking something apart, e.g. for analysis
- In mathematics, the splitting of e.g. a matrix into constituent parts
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
De*com`po*si"tion (?), n. [Pref. de-
(in sense 3 intensive) + composition: cf. F.
décomposition. Cf. Decomposition.]
1. The act or process of resolving the
constituent parts of a compound body or substance into its elementary
parts; separation into constituent part; analysis; the decay or
dissolution consequent on the removal or alteration of some of the
ingredients of a compound; disintegration; as, the
decomposition of wood, rocks, etc.
2. The state of being reduced into original
3. Repeated composition; a combination of
Decomposition of forces. Same as
Resolution of forces, under Resolution. --
Decomposition of light, the division of light
into the prismatic colors.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Decompositeon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Decomposition
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.