There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- can be deducted
- most commonly used as part of the phrase tax deductible
- a clause in an insurance policy that deducts a defined amount from the sum paid out by the insurer
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
De*duct"i*ble (?), a.
1. Capable of being deducted, taken away, or
Not one found honestly deductible Mrs. Browning.
From any use that pleased him.
2. Deducible; consequential.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Deductble
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Deductible
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.