There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The act of separating from impurities, as lees or dregs; purification.
- The act or process of voiding excrement.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Def`e*ca"tion (?), n. [L.
defaecatio: cf. F. défécation.]
1. The act of separating from impurities, as
lees or dregs; purification.
2. (Physiol.) The act or process of
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Defecaton
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Defecation
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.