There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- someone who defends people or property
- a lawyer who represents defendants
- a fighter who repels an attack
- (football) one of the players whose primary task is to prevent the opposition from scoring, and who thus provides support to the goalkeeper
- to defend (contra, de - against, from)
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. [Cf. Fender.] One who defends; one
who maintains, supports, protects, or vindicates; a champion; an
advocate; a vindicator.
Provinces . . . left without their ancient and
puissant defenders. Motley.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Defeder
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Defender
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.