There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (of an installation etc) capable of being defended against armed attack
- (of an argument etc) capable of being justified
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
De*fen"si*ble (?), a. [Cf. F.
défensable, LL. defensabilis,
defensibilis. See Defense, and cf. Defendable.]
1. Capable of being defended; as, a
defensible city, or a defensible cause.
2. Capable of offering defense. [Obs.]
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Defensble
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Defensible
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.