GreenGonzo - The best way to Freecycle!

Meaning of Deflecor

GG Dictionary
Definition Finder

There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo. As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our dictionary please use the box below.

De*flect"or (?), n. (Mech.) That which deflects, as a diaphragm in a furnace, or a cone in a lamp (to deflect and mingle air and gases and help combustion).

- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

You arrived here by searching for Deflecor
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Deflector

Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly vouch for its accuracy.