There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Pertaining to democracy; favoring democracy, or constructed upon the principle of government by the people.
- (US): Relating to a political party so called.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dem`o*crat"ic (?), a. [Gr. &?;: cf. F.
démocratique.] 1. Pertaining to
democracy; favoring democracy, or constructed upon the principle of
government by the people.
2. Relating to a political party so
3. Befitting the common people; -- opposed to
The Democratic party, the name of one of the
chief political parties in the United States.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Democraic
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Democratic
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.