There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Display the method of using an object
- Show the steps taken to create a logical argument or equation
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dem"on*strate (?; 277), v. t. [L.
demonstratus, p. p. of demonstrare to demonstrate;
de- + monstrare to show. See Monster.]
1. To point out; to show; to exhibit; to make
2. To show, or make evident, by reasoning or
proof; to prove by deduction; to establish so as to exclude the
possibility of doubt or denial.
We can not demonstrate these things so as to
show that the contrary often involves a contradiction.
3. (Anat.) To exhibit and explain (a
dissection or other anatomical preparation).
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Demonstate
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Demonstrate
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.