There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- past tense and past participle of depress
- Severely despondent and unhappy.
- Suffering from clinical depression.
- Suffering damaging effects of economic recession.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
De*pressed" (?), a. 1.
Pressed or forced down; lowed; sunk; dejected; dispirited; sad;
2. (Bot.) (a) Concave
on the upper side; -- said of a leaf whose disk is lower than the
border. (b) Lying flat; -- said of a stem
or leaf which lies close to the ground.
3. (Zoöl.) Having the vertical
diameter shorter than the horizontal or transverse; -- said of the
bodies of animals, or of parts of the bodies.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Depressid
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Depressed
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.