There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Detraction; depreciation.
- The act of depraving, or making anything bad; the act of corrupting.
- The state of being depraved or degenerated; degeneracy; depravity.
- Change for the worse; deterioration; morbid perversion.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. [L. depravitio, from depravare: cf. F.
dépravation. See Deprave.] 1.
Detraction; depreciation. [Obs.]
To stubborn critics, apt, without a theme, Shak.
2. The act of depraving, or making anything
bad; the act of corrupting.
3. The state of being depraved or
degenerated; degeneracy; depravity.
The depravation of his moral character
destroyed his judgment. Sir G. C. Lewis.
4. (Med.) Change for the worse;
deterioration; morbid perversion.
Syn. -- Depravity; corruption. See Depravity.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Depravateon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Depravation
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.