There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The act of lessening, or seeking to lessen, price, value, or reputation.
- The falling of value; reduction of worth.
- the state of being depreciated.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
De*pre`ci*a"tion (?), n. [Cf. F.
dépréciation.] 1. The act
of lessening, or seeking to lessen, price, value, or
2. The falling of value; reduction of
3. the state of being depreciated.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Depreciateon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Depreciation
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.