There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- willful neglect of one's duty
The new soldier did not clean his cabin and was scolded for dereliction and disobedience.
- the act of abandoning something, or the state of being abandoned
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Der`e*lic"tion (?), n. [L.
derelictio.] 1. The act of leaving with
an intention not to reclaim or resume; an utter forsaking
Cession or dereliction, actual or tacit, of
other powers. Burke.
2. A neglect or omission as if by willful
A total dereliction of military
duties. Sir W. Scott.
3. The state of being left or
4. (Law) A retiring of the sea,
occasioning a change of high-water mark, whereby land is
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Derelicton
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Dereliction
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.