There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- An act which belittles; disparagement.
- (law) The act of derogating; the temporary or parital nullification of a law.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Der`o*ga"tion (?), n. [L.
derogatio: cf. F. dérogation.]
1. The act of derogating, partly repealing, or
lessening in value; disparagement; detraction; depreciation; --
followed by of, from, or to.
I hope it is no derogation to the Christian
He counted it no derogation of his manhood to
be seen to weep. F. W. Robertson.
2. (Stock Exch.) An alteration of, or
subtraction from, a contract for a sale of stocks.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Derogaton
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Derogation
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.