There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Of a house: not joined to another house on either side.
- Having little no emotions or interest towards someone else.
- Not influenced by anyone else; characterized by an impersonal objectivity; impartial.
- Simple past and past participle of to detach.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
De*tached" (?), a. Separate;
unconnected, or imperfectly connected; as, detached
parcels. "Extensive and detached empire."
Detached escapement. See
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Detahed
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Detached
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.