There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a plan, drawing, sketch or outline to show how something works, or show the relationships between the parts of a whole
- (mathematics) a graphic representation of an algebraic or geometric relationship
- a graph or chart
- to represent or indicate something using a diagram
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Di"a*gram (?), n. [Gr. &?;, fr. &?; to
mark out by lines; dia` through + &?; to draw, write: cf.
F. diagramme. See Graphic.] 1.
(Geom.) A figure or drawing made to illustrate a
statement, or facilitate a demonstration; a plan.
2. Any simple drawing made for mathematical
or scientific purposes, or to assist a verbal explanation which
refers to it; a mechanical drawing, as distinguished from an
Indicator diagram. (Steam Engine) See
Indicator card, under indicator
Di"a*gram, v. t. To put into the
form of a diagram.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Diaram
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Diagram
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.