There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- the act of diffusing or dispersing something, or the property of being diffused or dispersed; dispersion
- (physics) the scattering of light by reflection from a rough surface, or by passage through a translucent medium
- (physics) the intermingling of the molecules of a fluid due to random thermal agitation
- the spread of cultural or linguistic practices, or social institutions, in one or more communities
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dif*fu"sion (?), n. [L.
diffusio: cf. F. diffusion.] 1.
The act of diffusing, or the state of being diffused; a
spreading; extension; dissemination; circulation;
A diffusion of knowledge which has undermined
2. (Physiol.) The act of passing by
osmosis through animal membranes, as in the distribution of poisons,
gases, etc., through the body. Unlike absorption, diffusion
may go on after death, that is, after the blood ceases to
Syn. -- Extension; spread; propagation; circulation;
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Diffuson
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Diffusion
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.