There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- having to do with digits (fingers or toes); performed with a finger
- property of representing or displaying values as numbers rather than, for example, voltage levels or positions on a scale
digital computer, digital clock
- of or pertaining to fingers or toes
- digital; having to do with the fingers or toes
- dealing with discrete values rather than a continuous spectrum of values
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
a. [L. digitals.] Of or pertaining to
the fingers, or to digits; done with the fingers; as, digital
compression; digital examination.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Digtal
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Digital
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.