There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Mechanics. The branch of mechanics that is concerned with the effects of forces on the motion of objects.
- Music. The volume of the sound, such as piano, mezzo piano, mezzo forte, and forte.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dy*nam"ics (?), n. 1.
That branch of mechanics which treats of the motion of bodies
(kinematics) and the action of forces in producing or changing
their motion (kinetics). Dynamics is held by some recent
writers to include statics and not
2. The moving moral, as well as physical,
forces of any kind, or the laws which relate to them.
3. (Mus.) That department of musical
science which relates to, or treats of, the power of tones.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Dynamcs
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Dynamics
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.