There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- One who directs; the person in charge of managing a department (e.g., director of engineering), project, or production (as in a show or film, e.g., film director).
- in SAN terminology is a switch for mission critical applications
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Di*rect"or (?), n. [Cf. F.
directeur.] 1. One who, or that which,
directs; one who regulates, guides, or orders; a manager or
In all affairs thou sole director.
2. One of a body of persons appointed to
manage the affairs of a company or corporation; as, the
directors of a bank, insurance company, or railroad
What made directors cheat in South-Sea
3. (Mech.) A part of a machine or
instrument which directs its motion or action.
4. (Surg.) A slender grooved
instrument upon which a knife is made to slide when it is wished to
limit the extent of motion of the latter, or prevent its injuring the
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Diretor
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Director
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.