There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- An instruction or guideline that indicates how to perform an action or reach a goal.
- An authoritative decision from an official body, which may or may not have binding force.
- In European Union law, a directive is a form of legislative act addressed to the Member States. The directive binds the Member State to reach certain objectives in their national legislation.
- that directs
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Di*rect"ive (?), a. [LL.
directivus: cf. F. directif.] 1.
Having power to direct; tending to direct, guide, or govern;
showing the way. Hooker.
The precepts directive of our practice in
relation to God. Barrow.
2. Able to be directed; manageable.
Swords and bows Shak.
Directive by the limbs.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Direcive
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Directive
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.