There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Different; unlike; dissimilar; distinct; separate.
- In different directions; diversely.
- various, sundry, miscellaneous.
- han annonserte under «diverse»
- *he inserted an ad in the "miscellaneous" section
- Capable of various forms; multiform.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Di"verse (?; 277), a. [The same word as
divers. See Divers.] 1. Different;
unlike; dissimilar; distinct; separate.
The word . . . is used in a sense very diverse
from its original import. J. Edwards.
Our roads are diverse: farewell, love! said
she. R. Browning.
2. Capable of various forms;
Eloquence is a great and diverse
thing. B. Jonson.
Di*verse" (?), adv. In different
di*verse" (d&ibreve;*v&etilde;rs"), v.
i. To turn aside. [Obs.]
The redcross knight diverst, but forth rode
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Dierse
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Diverse
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.