There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- drunk, state of intoxication after having drunk an alcoholic beverage
- "What'll we do with the drunken sailor, ..."
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Drunk"en (?), a. [AS. druncen,
prop., that has drunk, p. p. of drincan, taken as active. See
Drink, v. i., and cf. Drunk.]
1. Overcome by strong drink; intoxicated by, or
as by, spirituous liquor; inebriated.
Drunken men imagine everything turneth
2. Saturated with liquid or moisture;
Let the earth be drunken with our
3. Pertaining to, or proceeding from,
The drunken quarrels of a rake.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Druken
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Drunken
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.