There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- To sweeten
- To remove salty or acidic flavors with a sweetener
- To mollify or make peaceful
- He knew all the things to say to dulcify his mother.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dul"ci*fy (?), v. t. [imp. & p.
p. Dulcified (?); p. pr. & vb. n.
Dulcifying.] [L. dulcis sweet + -fy: cf. F.
dulcifier.] 1. (Pharm.) To
sweeten; to free from acidity, saltness, or acrimony.
2. Fig. : To mollify; to sweeten; to
As she . . . was further dulcified by her pipe
of tobacco. Hawthorne.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Dulify
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Dulcify
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.