There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Sweet, especially when describing voice or tones; melodious; harmonious
- Generally pleasing; soothing; agreeable
- Sweet to the taste (archaic)
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Dul"cet (?), a. [OF. doucet,
dim. of dous sweet, F. doux, L. dulcis; akin to
Gr. &?; . Cf. Doucet.] 1. Sweet to the
taste; luscious. [Obs.]
She tempers dulcet creams.
2. Sweet to the ear; melodious;
Their dainty lays and dulcet
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Ducet
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Dulcet
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.