There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The ordinal form of the number eighteen.
- The person or thing in the eighteenth position.
- One of eighteen equal parts of a whole.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Eight"eenth` (?), a. [From
Eighteen.] 1. Next in order after the
2. Consisting of one of eighteen equal parts
or divisions of a thing.
Eight"eenth`, n. 1.
The quotient of a unit divided by eighteen; one of eighteen
equal parts or divisions.
2. The eighth after the tenth.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Eightenth
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Eighteenth
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.